Interested in coming to a Sunday service? We'd love to meet you. We gather for worship at 9:00a and 10:30a each Sunday. Same music and message in both services. Located at 1728 Horton in Fort Scott. Northwest corner of the intersection of 18th & Horton, just north of FSCC.
- What is it like? Bible Based Preaching, Upbeat Worship, Casual Atmosphere
- What about my kids? Nursery (Infant-3) and Kids (Pre-5th) activities available during both services. The kids check-in desk is to your left just inside the main entrance.
- Where do I park? Enter the parking lot either from Horton or 18th St. and park in the south parking lot. Enter through the south doors under the big awning.
- What do I wear? We have everything from shorts, t-shirts and ball caps to khakis and dress shirts so come as you are comfortable.
- How can I get connected? Our goal for everyone at FSN is to get connected beyond Sunday morning. Coming to worship is an awesome first step. But for us, the real journey with Jesus begins when we connect deeper with Him and with other people. We have lots of opportunities to help with that. When you're ready, click here to complete an online Connect Card or fill out the same form in person on Sunday morning.